Skip to content
- An original oil painting of golden brown-hued soil fields with the spring vines of a Sonoma County, California, vineyard. Scattered in the distance are little white farm buildings, trees, and golden hills. This is a warm-colored memento of a classic Northern California landscape on a beautiful spring day and will fill any room with tranquility and peacefulness.
- 8"H x 18"W x 5/8"D Sonoma County, CA landscape painting is on canvas which is stretched on wood bars.
- It is painted on all four sides and requires no frame.
FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED, to the continental United States, in a carefully wrapped and sturdy cardboard box. Allow up to 10-12 business days for free shipping, depending on your location. I will get it out as soon as is possible.
- Expedited shipping is an extra charge.
- Lightly sprayed varnish for protection.
- This is signed on front and back by Nancy L. McLennon.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- This original painting is wired and ready to hang.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection