Skip to content
- An original oil painting of a foggy morning in Napa Valley California vineyard field with golden soil and green vines, flanked by hazy, distant hills. This is a rich, tiny keepsake to remind you of your winetasting trip to Napa, California!
- 6"H x 6"W x 1-1/2"D Napa, CA landscape painting is on canvas which is stretched on wood bars.
- It is painted on all four sides and requires no frame.
FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED, to the continental United States, in a carefully wrapped and sturdy cardboard box. Allow up to 10-12 business days for free shipping, depending on your location. I will get it out as soon as is possible.
- Expedited shipping is an extra charge.
- Lightly sprayed varnish for protection.
- This is signed on front and back by Nancy L. McLennon.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- This original painting is ready to hang or place on a desk or tabletop.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection