- An original oil painting of sunlit trees on a hiking path, the Lucas Valley California, with a fog line rolling under a blue sky, and rows of trees and golden hills in the distance. This is a delightful memento of Northern California, which will fill any room with color and joy.
- 36"H x 24"W x 5/8"D Marin County, CA landscape painting is on canvas which is stretched on wood bars.
- It is painted on all four sides and requires no frame.
FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED, to the continental United States, in a carefully wrapped and sturdy cardboard box. Allow up to 14 business days for free shipping, depending on your location. I will get it out as soon as is possible.
- Expedited shipping is an extra charge. PLEASE CONTACT ME before placing the order, if you need faster shipping.
- Lightly sprayed varnish for protection.
- This is signed on front and back by Nancy L. McLennon.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- This original painting is wired on the back and is ready to hang.
Back to Original Paintings Large Landscapes