- An original oil painting of rosy-hued April clouds over a Marin County, CA meadow, filled with golden paths, green grasses, and orange California poppies. Hazy blue hills are in the distance. This is a delightful memento of classic Northern California hiking trails, which will fill any room with tranquility and joy.
- 8"H x 16"W x 5/8"D Marin County, CA landscape painting is on canvas which is stretched on wood bars.
- It is painted on all four sides and requires no frame.
FREE SHIPPING IS INCLUDED, to the continental United States, in a carefully wrapped and sturdy cardboard box. Allow up to 10-12 business days for free shipping, depending on your location. I will get it out as soon as is possible.
- Expedited shipping is an extra charge.
- Lightly sprayed varnish for protection.
- This is signed on front and back by Nancy L. McLennon.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- This original painting is wired on the back and is ready to hang.
Back to Original Paintings Small Landscapes